The voice of girls is the driving force of Girl Scouts.
Girl Scouts of Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois listens to our members to advocate for their needs and address issues impacting today’s girls. Our council is proud to work in partnership with the Girl Scout Research Institute to supply accurate information to parents, girls and partner organizations.
Our Recent Research
- What Our Volunteers Say: 2012 Troop Volunteer Review
- What Our Volunteers Say: 2011 Troop Volunteer Review
- What Our Volunteers Say: 2010 Troop Volunteer Review
Program and Property Planning
- Long Range Property Planning Market Research:
- 2011 Property Chat Feedback Report
- Membership Perception Study: October 2010 Survey
- What Our Girls Say: 2010 Camper Family Survey
To learn more about nationwide research projects and results, visit the Girl Scout Research Institute.