The voice of girls is the driving force of Girl Scouts.
Girl Scouts of Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois listens to our members to advocate for their needs and address issues impacting today’s girls. Our council is proud to work in partnership with the Girl Scout Research Institute to supply accurate information to parents, girls and partner organizations.
Our Recent Research
- Great Expectations: Fulfilling Our Promise to Girls 2013 Girls Speak Up!
- What Our Girls Say: 2012 Girls Speak Up!
- What Our Girls Say: 2011 Girls Speak Up!
- What Our Volunteers Say: 2014 Troop Volunteer Review
- What Our Volunteers Say: 2013 Troop Volunteer Review
- What Our Volunteers Say: 2012 Troop Volunteer Review
Program and Property Planning
- Long Range Property Planning Market Research:
To learn more about nationwide research projects and results, visit the Girl Scout Research Institute.