Our lifetime members are a cherished part of our family.
By making a commitment to Girl Scouts, you will support the Lifetime Membership Endowment Fund, which is used to develop and extend Girl Scout membership to all girls. Lifetime membership as a Girl Scout adult is available to any individual who accepts the principles and beliefs of the Girl Scout movement, pays the one-time lifetime membership cost, is 18 years of age or older, or is a high school graduate or the equivalent.
You will receive:
- A lifetime membership certificate signed by the chair of the National Board of Directors
- A lifetime membership card
- Information on how you can purchase a lifetime membership pin
- A lifelong connection with a mission-focused, values-driven organization that helps girls develop as happy and resourceful citizens
The lifetime membership dues are $300. A special lifetime membership, at the reduced cost of $156, is offered to girls who are registered Girl Scouts at the time of their high school graduation, provided they apply for lifetime membership before their current annual membership expires.
Becoming a lifetime member is easy. Here’s how:
- Download the Lifetime Membership Brochure and Registration Form.
- Return the completed form along with your check, money order, or credit card information to your local leadership center.
- If you are registering at the reduced cost, please send your lifetime membership registration only to your leadership center and note your graduation month and year.
- Checks and money orders are payable to Girl Scouts.