Who knows better than Girl Scout families the difference that Girl Scouts makes in the lives of girls? Girl Scouting opens doors, creates new opportunities, and helps girls develop confidence, character and life skills.
The Family Partnership appeal is an annual opportunity for families to partner with Girl Scouts of Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois. Family Partnership funds ensure that Girl Scouting is available to all girls and keeps programs and services affordable. It costs $250 per year to serve one girl. All Family Partnership gifts stay within our council and are an investment that will make a difference in girls today and pave the way for future generations of leaders.
Make a donation today to help Girl Scouts of Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois provide:
- Activity scholarships for girls who need financial assistance
- Leadership-building experiences for all members
- Volunteer development programs
- Outdoor program properties
To make your donation:
- Call 800-798-0833 to make a secure credit card donation by phone
- Mail a check to:
Girl Scouts of Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois
c/o Family Partnership
940 Golden Valley Drive
Bettendorf, IA 52722.