What’s New: 2013 Cookie Sale
- Mango Crèmes: Introducing Mango Cremes with NutriFusion – delicious made nutritious! Enjoy a tropical-inspired sandwich crème cookie.
- New packaging: Cookies will come in eye-catching new packaging that promotes the five essential skills.
- Out of the Box! Lemonades will join the Thanks-A-Lots as part of ABC’s eco-friendly packaging initiative.
- COCO: Girls, parents and volunteers will have access to a new online Cookie Command center (also known as COCO) to manage their cookie sale.
- New recognitions: See the new recognitions, including fantastic, new options at the 500+ levels.
- New booth sale procedures: This year, the council will sponsor a limited amount of booth sales. Check if your booth sale location will be sponsored by council.
- New troop bonus! Troops will earn an extra 25 cents per package of cookies that are sold for the Troop 2 Troop Cookie Share Program.
- Tools to build your cookie program success: Click here to find some great tools to help you get the word out about the Girl Scout Cookie Program, gain the most from the experience, and make this season the best one yet.
Smart Cookie U: Now troops can train on their own time with unlimited online access to cookie sale information. GSEIWI will offer three customized courses: Inventory Control, COCO (Cookie Command Center), and Placing Your Initial Cookie Order.
You will find Snap webinars on the following topics:
- How to enter a Troop 2 Troop (Cookie Share)
- Cookie reorder
- How to enter a recognition order
- How to enter a financial transaction
- How to enter a transfer order
- Learn how to add or delete girls
- How to place a planned order