Dates to Remember
October 17 – Online Magazine and Nut Promise program begins
November 1 – Nut, candy and paper magazine order taking with begins
November 14 –All order taking ends, orders due to troop (paper magazine order forms and payments, detailed order report from any online magazine/nut promise sales and nuts and candy order cards)
November 15 – Troop orders due in NutE by 11 p.m.
November 16 – Paper magazine order forms due from troop to service unit product manager
December 3-5 – Service unit deliveries
December 15–16 – Girls deliver nut and candy items and collect money
December 16 – Money due to troop
December 20 – Problem Collection Form due to the Finance department
December 23 - ACH withdrawal of troop payment
Forms & Helps
- Visit the Forms Bank for Fall Sale forms, such as the parent permission form.
- Parents and families can learn more about the sale in the Family Guide.
- Juliettes can sell too! Learn more in the Juliette Guide.
- A Troop Product Manager Checklist and Training for those running the sale for a troop!
- Distribute business cards for your online magazine sale!
- Send thank you cards to your customers!
- Use receipts!
- Build your skills via these online activities!
Discover Online Magazine Sales and Nut Promises
Still have questions about the Fall Product Sale? Check out our Frequently Asked Fall Product Sale Questions blog post.