Girl Scout Pathways
Members can choose any one, all, or some of these pathways to be a Girl Scout:
- Camp: Girls participate in day or resident camps with a focus on the out-of-doors and environmental education.
- Events: Girls participate in events.
- Juliettes: Girls participate individually.
- Series/Special Interest: Girls participate in a series of programs with the same group relating to a specific theme or purpose, such as a triathlon training group.
- Travel: Girls plan, earn money, prepare and participate in regional, national and international trips.
- Troops: Girls participate in a series of programs with the same group of girls over the course of an academic year.
- Virtual/Digital: Engage online with cool gadgets and widgets.