Tell Me How/Troop Enrichment Leadership Series
Want to get more parents involved? Or need some suggestions about troop finances? Interested in ceremonies?
We offer online trainings and short video clips for you to be a successful leader.
- How to Hold a Parent Meeting (Online training with video)
- Parental Involvement (Learn to engage parents to help with the troop, communicate with all families and steps to take if problems arise)
- 1st Troop Meeting (the go-to for how-to’s) NEW!
- A Quick Start (10 essential elements for a successful troop experience)
- Start and Manage a troop (Really simple steps; good for all levels)
Conflict Resolution NEW!
- Resolving Conflict with Adults
- Resolving Conflict with Girls
- Journey Maps (A guide through the Journey books, part of the National Program Portfolio)
- Fun with Purpose (Watch this video to learn more about using the Three Processes (girl-led, learning by doing, and cooperative learning) and how to use them while guiding girls to create a fun and meaningful experience)
- The Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouts and Beyond (A quick look into this piece of the National Program Portfolio)
Budgets and Finance
- Troop Finance (An online eLearning training)
- Steps to Opening a Troop Bank Account (A quick overview of opening a troop checking account)
Interactive online discussions with volunteers and staff. A topic will be discussed each month at 12 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Check out the following videos to encourage girls to learn more about the exciting new things the next level of Girl Scouting will bring to them. Learn all about new adventures and activities! These videos are designed to be shown directly to girls! Download them, play them from this site or request a copy via email AdultLearning@GirlScoutsToday.org.
Enrichment Workshops on Request
Would you like to learn more about working with girls or get ideas for enriching your troop meetings? Enrichment workshops are available to help meet those needs. Get your Girl Scout friends together, or as a service unit request an enrichment workshop.
To request a workshop, submit a request form. A minimum of five participants is required.
- Advanced Outdoor Cooking
- Bridging Ideas
- Girl Scout Traditions
- Increasing Parental Involvement
- Songs & Games
- Supporting Teens Earning a High Award
- Supporting Teen Leadership Opportunities
- Working With and Supporting Girls with Disabilities