Annual Meeting and Recognition Celebration
Celebrate building girls of courage, confidence, and character!
Join us as we honor volunteers for their accomplishments over the year and conduct the annual business of the council!
Who: All registered members, 14 and older are invited to attend along with guests.
Where: Hilton DoubleTree Cedar Rapids Convention Complex
350 First Avenue NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
When: Saturday, April 26, 2014
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Cost: $15 per person
Attire: Business casual. A Girl Scout uniform is always appropriate.
Agenda: 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Meeting and Celebration
Business Meeting Agenda:
- Approve Rules of Meeting
- Approve 2013 Annual Meeting minutes
- Approve Bylaw Revisions
- Vote on Board of Directors slate, Board of Directors Officers, and Board Development Committee approved by Board Development Committee
- Board candidate biographical information
- Installation of new Members at Large and Officers
- Vote on National Delegate Nominees
- 2014 National Convention
- Treasurer’s Report
- Stewardship Report
NOTE: The council bylaws require a quorum of 100 registered members 14 and older to conduct our business meeting. Our governance system is one member, one vote and your presence and your vote are important.
Registration Deadline: April 23, 2014 Register for the Annual Meeting today!
Contact Deb Boyd at DebB@GirlScoutsToday.org or 800-798-0833 with questions.