Ceremonies are an important part of Girl Scouting. Need information on how to perform certain ceremonies or investitures? Here is a list of resources.
- Flag Ceremonies: Suggestions for different flag ceremonies you can do with your troop.
- Court Of Awards: A time to celebrate accomplishments the girls have had, and to hand out awards and badges. Samples of how to plan are included.
- Bridging Ceremony: A special celebration as girls move up from one grade level to another. Sample sessions are included.
- Daisy Investiture: A special ceremony welcoming new Daisies to Girl Scouts.
- Brownie Investiture: A special ceremony welcoming new Brownies to Girl Scouts.
- Older Girl Investiture: Additional ceremony ideas welcoming older girls to Girl Scouts.
More Ceremony Ideas
Scouting Web — Great resources for Girl Scouts!